Name : Ranya
Procedure : SRS, Voice Feminisation, Trachea Shape
Date : 04-07-2019
Country : South Africa
This letter serves to confirm that I am a parent who accompanied my daughter to Olmec clinic for the above procedures.
My experiences with the hospital was as follows:
- Our communication with the hospital on making inquiries and making a booking was very professional and assuring. We had many fears about coming to a strange country but our fears were alleviated because we received feedback on our questions.
- The hospital (clinic) is very clean. All needs are catered for to ensure a comfortable stay.
- The nurses are friendly, hardworking, compassionate and very committed.
- The cleaning staff is considerate, friendly and amazing.
- The PR officers ensured that our stay is as comfortable and as close to home as possible.
In closure I would like to say that with most operations there are challenges but being at a hospital such as Olmec and having a Doctor such as Dr. Kaushik and his wife. Dr. Sunanda, most of our worries and fears were alleviated.
(Mother of Patient)