Frequently Asked Questions in Sex Change Surgery


Do you have a psychiatrist at your clinic who can diagnose me of gender dysphoria? How long does the diagnosis take? Waiting for years to get top surgery will be a huge disappointment for me and I’m hoping to get top surgery ASAP.

We have psychiatrist on our panel. After consultation with Dr Kaushik at Olmec, you will be guided to our psychiatrist. If you are having definite gender dysphoria then diagnosis takes only one visit. After diagnosis , you may go top surgery at the earliest.

Will I need a letter from a psychiatrist before the surgery, saying that I am ready?

Yes you will need a letter at least from one psychiatrist.

Better if you get letter fron one psychaitrist and one psychologist and one endocrinologist  or these can be managed, once you are at OLMEC.

Will you provide post op documentation to change gender markers on legal documents?

We will provide all the documents regarding Sex change surgery which will suffice for changes in legal documents.
Privacy Settings
We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our Privacy Policy
Consent to display content from Youtube
Consent to display content from Vimeo
Google Maps
Consent to display content from Google
Consent to display content from Spotify
Sound Cloud
Consent to display content from Sound