To have and book surgery with OLMEC please complete the outlined steps below:
- OLMEC and you agree on a surgery date to suit your needs.
- After the agreement on a surgery date, you will get an email confirming this date.
- You will have 7 days to initiate the transaction for the surgery date that was mutually agreed upon. On the transaction form please state your full name, your country of residence and the surgery procedure(s) you will be doing. Our banking details:
|Account Holder Name:||OLMEC HEALTHCARE LLP|
|Bank Name:||HDFC BANK A/C|
(HDFC Bank Kohat Enclave Pitampura Branch)
The necessary down payment is 2500.- US$ – or the equivalent of that amount in your currency – or the full sum of the surgery you want to have with us, should that full amount be less than 2500.- US $. Please be aware that the down payment is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
Should you be unsure about which bank to use, please consider Transferwise (transwise.com) since the money charges are low, the conversion rates are good and the transaction times are very quick. Simply remember that Transferwise will only convert your country‘s currency into the currency of the country you send it to. Please
make sure to transfer enough money, so that the surgery fees will be covered. A possible surplus amount of fees paid will be reimbursed in cash, once you arrive here.
Moreover you can also pay through paypal.com, Enter the amount that you want to pay and click the paynow button to initiate the payment.
- Please send proof of the initiated payment transaction to us within this 7 day period. As soon as we receive this payment transaction receipt/ proof of transaction, your surgery date will be blocked for 9 working days.
- As soon as our bank confirms the amount of your transaction being received within this 9 working day period, your surgery date is fully booked for you.
- Your full surgery fees have to be paid for at least 4 weeks prior to your surgery date. That way you will arrive here relaxed and confident, that all necessary money issues have been taken care of.
- Should you want additional procedures after the initial consultation with Dr. Kaushik in Delhi, you can pay those by cash or by credit card. Please make sure that your credit card is ready to be used, and is free from limits, that would prevent you from paying for possible additional procedures. You can also use cash or credit card to pay for medical investigations and examinations, should those be necessary. The same applies to cover the costs, should you want for our psychiatrist to examine you and write the second referral letter for surgery for you.
- You will be sent a “payment received” email after our bank confirms the arrival of your down payment/ surgery fees with further instructions and helpful documents, that will instruct you on how to get prepared for your trip to OLMEC.
CANCELLATION/ RESCHEDULING POLICY
Please keep in mind that the down payments are always non-refundable!
- Informing our patient coordinator in writing, OLMEC patients can cancel their booked surgery anytime prior to 4 weeks before surgery with no cancellation fees attached. The down payment is non-refundable and non-transferable. In case the patient already paid the surgery fees in full, the patient will be refunded the amount paid, less the non-refundable down payment.
OLMEC has the right to choose the refund transaction procedure. All transfer charges applicable for refunding the money to the patient will be covered by the patient.
- For surgery cancellations any time later than 4 weeks up until 7 days before your surgery date a cancellation fee of 2000.- US $ will be charged.
- For a cancellation any time later than 7 days before surgery, no refund of the surgery total will be made.
- OLMEC patients can reschedule their surgery date in writing to our patient coordinator any time until 14 days before surgery at no cost. The down payment is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Should the patient reschedule a surgery date 13 days before surgery up to 4 days before surgery, the patient will be charged a rescheduling fee of 1000.- US $.
- Should the patient reschedule a surgery 3 days before surgery or less, the patient will be charged a rescheduling fee of 2000.- US $.
- Should you want to reschedule a surgery, please contact our OLMEC patient coordinator in writing. Please give us the desired new surgery date you want to go for. We will try to meet your expectations in terms of surgery rescheduling as much as possible. You will be informed by the patient coordinator if your desired reschedule
date is available. Should that not be the case, you will get suggestions on available reschedule dates for surgery that you can pick from. As soon as there is a mutual agreement on a reschedule surgery date, it will be reserved for you, and you will get a confirmation of the rescheduled surgery date via email.